ARAX Dry Grip. ARAX Liner with LAtex Dip Palm
Product Code: ALD
The Arax® Dry Grip features a black, latex crinkle dip. The crinkle textured finish increases traction for an unbeatable grip on smooth, dry surfaces, while the latex barrier repels oil and grease, keeping your fingers clean and dry underneath.
Ideally suited for medium to heavy duty industries. Glaziers and window fitters would appreciate the advanced grip the crinkle textured latex dip provides on smooth, dry surfaces. Perfect for handling extremely shape edged materials like metal or glass.
- Black Latex Crinkle Drip for superior grip on smooth, dry surfaces
- Arax® Knit Technology with EN 388 Cut 5 Protection (the highest cut resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 3 Abrasion Resistance
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- Sizes 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11
- QTY / Pack: 12 Pairs
- EN 388: 3543
- EN 407 X1XXXX
- Qty/Box: 12
- Pricing per pair
Weight: 0.00 KgEnquire about this product
Other Products From Category
The Arax Heavy duty features a black nitrile foam dip along with a thick reinforced leather palm that protects your hand from snags on sharp corners and provides a solid grip when handling wet glass or greasy sheet metal.
Featuring a black nitrile dip with sand finish, anti-vibration foam padded palm, TPR back of hand protection, and Arax® Gold Liner with up to 4 times more blade resistance than the Cut 5 Standard, the Arax® ONE Anti Vibe is the one glove does it all of the Arax® Glove...